The NewYork-Presbyterian Guest Facility at The Helmsley Medical Tower offers temporary accommodations for hospital patients and their families and caregivers. Each spacious, furnished studio or one-bedroom apartment offers cable TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining combination, one king or two full-size beds and daily housekeeping service. Rates are based on layout, type of bedding and length of stay and range from $293-$383 per night.
The Guest Facility offers all the comforts of home and is located at 1320 York Avenue between 70th and 71st streets. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medicine, the Hospital for Special Surgery, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center are all located within one block of the facility.
To learn more details or to make a reservation, call (212) 774-5700.
Services and Amenities
During your stay at the NewYork-Presbyterian Guest Facility at the Helmsley Medical Tower, you will also enjoy special amenities, including:
- 24-hour concierge/doorman service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Discounted access to New York Health and Racquet Club (76th and York)
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- A complimentary copy of USA Today
- Business center
- Fax and copy services
- HD cable service, including more than 20 video-on-demand channels, HBO, and Showtime.
- Designer aromatherapy soaps and shampoos
- Card-operated laundry facilities in the building