Facial plastic surgeons at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital are committed to ensuring that our patients are well-informed about the procedures available and have the opportunity to discuss their questions in confidence with any member of our team. The work of our divisions plays a very important role in patients' lives, helping with issues of self-esteem and confidence. Our ultimate goal is to help patients look and feel their best.
Toward this goal, we offer the following cosmetic surgery procedures:
- Facelift and neck lift
- Rhinoplasty ("nose job")
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Brow lift, including endoscopic and minimal incision techniques
- Injectable fillers and toxins (such as Botox) for wrinkles
- Laser treatment of facial spider veins and laser facial rejuvenation
- Dermabrasion and peels
- Facial contouring (liposuction and fat transfer)
- Earlobe repair and surgery to correct protuberant ears (otoplasty)
The majority of procedures are performed on an outpatient basis in state-of-the-art surgical suites. Our surgeons use the latest regional anesthetics and medications that allow our patients to recover more quickly and heal faster.
Related Content: Plastic Surgery