Skip to main content
West Campus Housing
615 West 164 Street
- Walk-up Building (5 Stories) 4 Separate Entrance Towers in Courtyard
- 60 Units: One Bedroom, Two Bedroom and Three Bedroom Apts.
- Laundry Room located in External Basement of 625 West 164th Street, Card Operated
- Outdoor Urban Oasis - quiet area with seating and greenery
- Centrally located between Broadway & Fort Washington Ave, easy access to all shopping venues
- Resident is responsible for electric utility charge and gas, which operates the stove, in addition to rent.
- Residents must contact Con Edison on the day of their move in to activate their utility account (800) 752-6633.
- The building is wired for cable and high speed internet. Usage is at the discretion and expense of the resident. Carrier: Spectrum Cable
615 W. 164th Street - #51B (2 Bedroom)
615 W. 164th Street - #1A (3 Bedroom)