Margaret I. Griffith MD
"It is rewarding to help patients with physical limitations to regain mobility and become active again."
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Centers
47-01 Queens Blvd., Suite 403
Sunnyside, NY 11104
Make an Appointment
718-784-4747 | myHEALTH.nyp.org
- General Orthopedics
- General Preventive Medicine
Dr. Griffith treats conditions ranging from sports injuries, strains and sprains to arthritis, fractures and other problems of the musculoskeletal system.
In her spare time, she enjoys kayaking, mountain biking, trail running and camping, often with her dog.
As a physician, I have the chance to foster meaningful relationships with my patients and to use advances in research to help people get better.
Why this practice?
I appreciate serving this diverse community and am glad to be part of NewYork-Presbyterian Queen's robust orthopedic and rehabilitation department.
University of Texas Houston Medical School, 2003
University of Texas Houston Medical School, 2004
University of South Carolina, Master of Public Health, 2008
Maine Medical Center, 2005
University of South Carolina, General Preventive Medicine and Public Health, 2009
University of Utah, Occupational Medicine, 2012
- American Board of Preventive Medicine: Occupational Medicine, General Preventive Medicine, and Public Health
Awards and Honors
- Summa Cum Laude, Master of Public Health, University of South Carolina, 2008
- Tuberculosis Research Scholarship, National Tuberculosis Controllers Conference, 2009-2010
- Theodore Tjossem Award and Scholarship, Vanderbilt Gatlinburg Conference on Research and Theory on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, 2011