The Center for Autism and the Developing Brain is located at the NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center campus in White Plains, New York, about 30 miles north of central New York City.
- Free, on-campus parking is available.
- White Plains is the nearest Metro North Station
- Taxis are available at the station to bring visitors to the CADB. The trip takes about 10 minutes.
- Directions to the NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center campus are available from the Google map below.
- Directions from the entrance of the NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester campus to the Rogers Building/CADB are available from our campus map.