Esophageal and Lung Cancer Webcast
"Treating Esophageal and Lung Cancer: Advancements in Care" — a five-week series begins Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Jul 27, 2011
The physicians of NewYork-Presbyterian's Cancer Centers are world leaders in the fight against lung and esophageal cancers.
About the Webcast
Beginning on Wednesday, July 27, physicians at the Hospital will begin a special multi-part webcast – Treating Esophageal and Lung Cancer: Advancements in Care. The webcast explores their multidisciplinary approach to patient care; dedication to early diagnosis; effective surgical procedures; and close following of patients which have helped improve patient outcomes. The five-week series continues through Wednesday, August 24, with a different video premiering each Wednesday at noon EDT.
All episodes air at noontime EDT.
- 7/27 "Esophageal Cancer"
- 7/27 "Tumor Board: A Panel of Experts Discuss Cancer Treatments"
- 8/3 "Lung Cancer: Stage 1"
- 8/10 "Lung Cancer: Stage 2"
- 8/17 "Lung Cancer: Stage 3"
- 8/24 "Lung Cancer: Stage 4"
About the Cancer Centers
Learn more about The Cancer Centers featured in these webcasts.
- The Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- The Weill Cornell Cancer Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
About the Physicians
Learn more about the physicians featured in this webcast.
- Dr. Nasser Khaled Altorki's profile
- Dr. Joshua R. Sonett's profile
- Dr. Balazs Halmos's profile
- Dr. Bhupesh Parashar's profile
- Dr. Ronald J. Scheff's profile
- Dr. Bryan J. Schneider's profile
Public Affairs 212-305-5587 [email protected]