Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Gastroenterologists are specialists who diagnose and treat men and women with digestive diseases (disorders of the stomach and the bowel). The gastroenterologists of New York-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Gastrointestinal tumors
- Pancreatic cysts and pancreatitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Hepatitis, cirrhosis and work closely with the Liver Transplant Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Colon polyps
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis).
- Digestive health conditions affecting infants, children, or adolescents
We provide an array of diagnostic testing to identify the cause of a patient's symptoms and deliver personalized care to our patients, including symptom management plans and nutrition counseling.
Patients with gastrointestinal cancers work closely with our team of cancer surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists to receive coordinated and comprehensive care.
Find a Doctor
Specialties: Gastroenterology, Orthopedics, Orthopedic Hand Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Sports Medicine