Become a Patient at NewYork-Presbyterian
NewYork-Presbyterian, a top 5 Hospital in the U.S., treats patients from over 120 countries.
New York’s #1 Hospital, in collaboration with Columbia and Weill Cornell doctors, offers innovative, concierge, and culturally sensitive care for the most complex cases. Each year, thousands of patients from around the world travel to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital to receive medical care from our world-renowned team of physicians and surgeons. Our Global Services team of multi-cultural and multi-lingual Patient Coordinators, Financial Representatives, and Referral Liaisons guide patients through their medical care experience. The team provides patients an unparalleled level of customized service and personal attention every step of the way.
Our Services Include:
- Scheduling physician and other clinical appointments or tests
- Escorting patients to appointments
- Explaining and interpreting medical information, instructions, and procedures
- Facilitating communication between referring physicians and NewYork-Presbyterian physicians
- Organizing global air ambulance, ground ambulance, or other emergency transport services for critically ill patients
- Making recommendations and arrangements for hotels or furnished apartments, including the Hospital’s on-site facilities
Have Any Questions?
For patient inquiries, please contact our Global Services office either by phone (+1-212-746-9100) or by email [email protected].
Your Safety is Important to Us. Learn more about our added safety procedures.
Sign up for more information or to request an appointment.
Our hospital features the latest treatments in cancer, orthopedics, brain and heart care
Our recently renovated rooms feature beautiful, panoramic views of the East or Hudson Rivers
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to questions about billing, insurance and other financial questions
Why Choose Us
Home to Columbia and Weill Cornell physicians. Doctors from Columbia and Weill Cornell utilize the latest innovations and research to provide care to patients with very complex cases. Furthermore, we feature some of the best outcomes and survival rates.