The NRMP match numbers are: 1429140C0 (Categorical), 1429140P0 (Preliminary)
Access the Fellowship and Residency Electronic Interactive Database (FREIDA) for more information. (Identifier: 140-35-11-284)
In order to apply to the Program, we require all medical school graduates to submit the following:
- United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) with scores for Step 1, Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) Level I, II, and PE
- Dean's Letter of recommendation
- Medical School Transcript
- Department of Medicine departmental letter of recommendation (e.g. Chair's or Clerkship Director's letter)
- Two (2) additional letters of recommendation
- USMLE scores 220+ on first attempt with CS passing score or COMLEX scores cumulatively 500+ with PE passing score.
- Year of graduation from medical school no more than three (3) years out.
International Medical Graduates
All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service and (ERAS) the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). At least three letters of recommendation. Minimum of 6 months clinical experience in the United States required. Please note: NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital does not sponsor H-1 B visas. We accept J-1 visas only.