At ColumbiaDoctors Riverdale, we bring a variety of medical and surgical specialties to the communities of the West Bronx, Riverdale, Kingsbridge, Marble Hill, Upper Manhattan, and Lower Westchester County. Located at 3050 Corlear Avenue and 270 West 231st Street, the Riverdale practice is home to specialists from the following areas:
- Allergy and immunology
- Cardiovascular disease
- Colorectal surgery
- Gastroenterology (digestive care)
- Internal medicine
- Nephrology (kidney care)
- Neurology (general, neuromuscular, epilepsy, and neuropsychiatry)
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Otolaryngology ─ head and neck surgery (ENT), audiology
- Pediatrics (allergy/immunology, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, ENT, and audiology)
- Pulmonary medicine (lung care)
- Rheumatology (joint care)
You can experience the level of care found in a leading academic medical center while being treated in a community setting.
Easy to Reach
Located two blocks west of Broadway, the Riverdale practice is easily accessible by MTA local bus lines #Bx1, 7, 9, 10, and 20 and MTA NYC express bus lines #BxM1, 2, and 18. The #1 subway line stops at the 231st Street station. Parking is available onsite for a discounted fee.
Part of NewYork-Presbyterian
NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital has been serving the community for more than 25 years. All of our physicians are part of ColumbiaDoctors, one of the largest faculty medical practices in the northeast. At ColumbiaDoctors Riverdale, you'll have access to a wide range of outpatient services, and receive the level of exceptional care expected from NewYork-Presbyterian in a personal and accessible environment.
NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital