Libi Galmer, DO
"Medicine is a partnership and patient involvement in their treatment plan is imperative. I strive to treat each patient in a holistic manner addressing the acute problem as well as lifestyle and environmental factors to achieve optimal results."
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Centers
72-06 Northern Blvd., 2nd Floor
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
163-03 Horace Harding Expressway, 4th Floor
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
Make an Appointment
1-866-670-OUCH | myHEALTH.nyp.org
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Women's musculoskeletal health
Integrative and regenerative orthopedics, including:
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Bone marrow aspirate concentration injections
Dr. Galmer grew up in Maryland, near Washington D.C.
Dr. Galmer enjoys traveling to new places and exploring new countries and cultures. She also loves to cook and finds it a great way to relax and unwind.
Why this practice?
"This practice is an example of what is possible when compassionate and gifted people come together to provide the highest standard of care for patients in their community, while also exploring new and cutting edge technologies."
"I have always believed in approaching medicine holistically and harnessing the body's innate capability for healing. This specialty also allows me to collaborate with various providers and specialties."
New York Institute of Technology, 2005
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2009
North Shore University Hospital at Plainview, 2010
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, NewYork-Presbyterian Columbia and Cornell, 2013
Metabolic Bone Diseases, Hospital for Special Surgery, 2014
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
Awards and Honors
- Shining Star, NewYork-Presbyterian, Nov. 2010 – April 2011
- Magna Cum Laude award for academic achievement NYCOM, 2009
- Presidential Academic Scholarship, NYIT, 2002 – 2005
- Dean's List, New York Institute of Technology, 2002 – 2004