Jeffrey E. Rosen, MD
Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
"I strongly believe that the road to recovery requires a team approach, a commitment from both myself and the patient that helps get the patient back to work and play as quickly as possible."
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Centers
72-06 Northern Blvd., 2nd Floor
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
163-03 Horace Harding Expressway, 4th Floor
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
Make an Appointment
1-866-670-OUCH | myHEALTH.nyp.org
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder and knee surgery
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder instability
- Meniscal surgery
- ACL reconstruction
Dr. Rosen is the Chairman of the Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital, and an Associate Professor of Clinical Orthopedic Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine.
Dr. Rosen's favorite sports team is the New York Giants.
He likes to play soccer for exercise, and his favorite thing to do is be home spending time with his family.
"I chose to go into medicine out of a desire to help make people healthy and I chose Orthopedic Surgery because it was a direct approach to "fixing" people and their bodies."
Why this practice?
"I built this practice from the ground up to serve the communities outside of Manhattan. I spent 10 years at The Hospital for Joint Diseases treating patients from the 5 boroughs of NY and realized that there was a need to bring the same high level of orthopedic care to Queens."
University of Pennsylvania, 1989
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1993
New York University, 1993
The Hospital for Joint Diseases, 1998
The Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, 1999
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards and Honors
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor April 17, 2012 – Present.
- Queens Leaders' Award Recipient, Arthritis Foundation, New York Chapter, 2009.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Student Research Fellowship Award, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1992.
- The International Society of Cardiovascular Surgery Student Research Fellowship Award, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1992.
- Russell G. Lakoff Memorial Scholarship Award, University of Pennsylvania, 1989.
- Dean's List, University of Pennsylvania, 1986–87, 1987–88, 1988–89.
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Pennsylvania, 1989.