Kevin Pak, MD
"I am dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of painful musculoskeletal conditions using cutting-edge technologies. My goals are always to minimize paine, restore function, and improve quality of life for my patients."
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Centers
72-06 Northern Blvd., 2nd Floor
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
136-56 39th Ave, 2nd floor
Flushing, NY 11354
Make an Appointment
1-866-670-OUCH | myHEALTH.nyp.org
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Interventional spine injections
- Image-guided joint and soft tissue injections
- EMG/NCS - electromyogram and nerve conduction studies
Dr. Pak is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Orthopedic Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine.
Dr. Pak grew up in Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, and Bayside. he chose to practice here because it is like coming home for him. In fact, he still gets his haircut in the neighborhood.
Dr. Pak has a twin brother.
Why this practice?
"Earlier in my career, I tried working in academic medicine and then in private practice. I find this practice to be a nice blend between the two types of settings."
"I like the technical aspect of doing spine injections without having to spend all day in the operating room.."
SUNY Binghamton, 1998
SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, 2004
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 2005
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 2008
Weill Cornell Hospital for Special Surgery, 2009
- Physical Medicine
- Rehabilitation Sports Medicine
Awards and Honors
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2013, 2015
- Visiting Faculty Honoree, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 2013
- Faculty Honoree, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 2011, 2012