Ayesha Rahman, MD
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Centers
72-06 Northern Blvd., 2nd Floor
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
163-03 Horace Harding Expressway, 4th Floor
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
Make an Appointment
1-866-670-OUCH | myHEALTH.nyp.org
- Nerve compression syndromes (carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel)
- Tendonitis (Dequervain’s tendonitis, trigger finger)
- Upper extremity fractures (fingers, hand, wrist, elbow)
- Arthritis surgery (thumb, wrist, elbow)
- Wrist and elbow arthroscopy
- Ligament, tendon and nerve repairs
- Pediatric hand surgery
- Wide awake hand surgery
Dr. Rahman is an orthopedic hand and upper extremity surgeon. She specializes in treatment of conditions in the elbow, wrist, hand and fingers.
Dr. Rahman grew up in Ann Arbor, Michigan and roots for the Wolverines. She enjoys traveling, cooking, biking, and spending time with her family.
Why this practice?
“New York Presbyterian is truly a leader in providing top notch care to the Queens community, and the orthopedic team at NYPQ has been instrumental in that role.”
Why this location?
“Queens is such a diverse and welcoming community, and it’s a wonderful feeling to be part of it.”
Why this specialty?
“Hand surgery can be both complex and rewarding. Many debilitating conditions of the hand have very successful treatment outcomes, and I am committed to helping every patient achieve that goal.”
University of Michigan, College of Engineering, 2007
University of Michigan, College of Engineering, 2008
Georgetown University School of Medicine, 2012
NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, 2017
University of California San Francisco (UCSF), 2018
American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS), 2017
Awards and Honors
- Sarah Pettrone Award in Hand Surgery. NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, 2016.
- Health Justice Scholar. Georgetown University, 2012.
- George M. Kober Research Award. Georgetown University 2012.
- Magna Cum Laude graduation honors. University of Michigan, 2007.
- Dean’s Honors List. University of Michigan, 2003-2007.