Arth Patel, MD
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Centers
72-06 Northern Blvd., 2nd Floor
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
Make an Appointment
1-866-670-OUCH | myHEALTH.nyp.org
- Sports concussions
- Non-operative orthopedics, including non-operative fracture care
- Sports medicine and sports-related injuries
- Joint and soft tissue injections
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Compartment pressure measurements for evaluation of chronic exertional compartment syndrome
- Viscosupplementation and plasma-rich platelet injections
- Bone marrow aspirate injections
- Non-operative treatment of arthritis
Arth Patel, MD is a family medicine and sports medicine physician, specializing in the treatment and prevention of sports-related injuries and advanced primary care. He sees adult and pediatric patients for concussion management, ultrasound guided injections, platelet rich plasma, stem cell therapy, musculoskeletal and non-operative orthopedic conditions. Dr. Patel is board certified in family medicine and sports medicine. Dr. Patel earned his medical degree from New York Medical College and remained there to complete a master’s in public health. He served his residency in family medicine at St. Francis Hospital at the University of Connecticut in Hartford, Conn. and completed his fellowship in primary care sports medicine at Lehigh Valley Health Network in Lehigh, Pa.
Dr. Patel is a family medicine and sports medicine physician, specializing in the treatment and prevention of sports-related injuries and advanced primary care.
Dr. Patel grew up in Jackson Heights, Woodside, and Sunnyside. He choose this practice because he wanted to stay connected to his roots.
His favorite sports team is the Brooklyn Nets, and loves to travel.
City University of New York – Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, 2011
New York Medical College, 2013
University of Connecticut, 2015
University of Connecticut, 2017
Lehigh Valley Health Network, 2018
- Sports Medicine
- Family Medicine
Awards and Honors
- University of Connecticut Sports Medicine Award, 2017
- Gold Humanism Teaching Award, 2017