Who We Treat
Our doctors are currently seeing patients through in-person and video visits.
When you call to schedule an appointment with our doctors, please let the team know if you want an in-person or video visit. If you request a video visit, our team will walk you through the simple process of arranging one. Call your preferred campus today to schedule an in-person or video visit* appointment.
* This service is open to new and existing patients.
Care for all pediatric cancers and blood disorders
We provide care for infants, children, and adolescents with all types of cancer and benign blood disorders and have special expertise in the treatment of:
- Benign blood disorders, with widely sought expertise in the treatment of platelet disorders, hemophilia, thrombosis, hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, thalassemias, and hemoglobinopathies.
- Brain and spinal cord tumors — such as medulloblastoma, glioblastoma, and ependymoma — featuring the expertise of pediatric neurosurgeons and offering clinical trials of new therapies.
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma, featuring a dedicated Pediatric Cutaneous Lymphoma Program led by specialists in pediatric dermatology, oncology, pathology and dermatopathology, and bone marrow transplantation.
- Hodgkin lymphoma, including patients with high-risk disease. One of our physicians chairs the Children's Oncology Group Hodgkin Lymphoma Committee.
- Leukemias, including patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), acute myeloid leukemia (AML), and rarer subtypes such as juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia (JMML).
- Liver tumors, such as hepatoblastoma, in collaboration with liver surgeons and hepatologists (medical doctors who specialize in liver disease) in our Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation.
- Lymphoproliferative disorders (such as Epstein-Barr virus-associated T-cell disorders) in organ transplant patients, offering novel cellular therapies for these diseases.
- Sickle cell disease, offering bone marrow transplantation (the only cure for sickle cell disease) and medical treatment and support.
- Wilms' tumor, a type of kidney cancer in children. Our investigators are exploring the genetics of this disease and conducting clinical trials of new treatments.