Skip to content
Bookmark Icon
Print Icon
Email Icon

Helpful Resources

Post-Discharge Facilities

Below are some facilities frequently used when a child requires inpatient rehabilitation after hospitalization:

Other Hospital Departments

These departments and services may be useful to you and your family during your stay:


How to Contact Your Social Worker

  • Ask the unit assistant, bedside nurse, or medical team to page the social worker.
  • Call 212-342-0657 and ask for the appropriate social worker to contact you.