The sports performance services available at the NewYork-Presbyterian Sports Performance Institute help elite and professional athletes maximize power, speed, and endurance while reducing the risk of injury to promote optimal performance for the preseason, in-season, and off-season of any sport. A customized and age appropriate training program is created for each athlete that utilizes advanced equipment and state-of-the-art training methods designed to:
- Increase overall power and strength
- Boost agility and speed
- Optimize lateral and linear speed mechanics
- Improve flexibility and mobility
Whether your goal is to get in shape for the new season, boost your speed and agility, or return to play after an injury, the team designs and delivers goal-oriented wellness and performance game plans that guide athletes to achieve higher levels of success. Sports performance services include:
- Performance training to up your game and enhance your athletic level
- Semi-private fitness sessions
- High-intensity group classes
- Sports science testing to evaluate rehabilitation effectiveness and track your success
Learn how the EXOS approach can help you get the most from your body while decreasing your risk of injury and enhancing recovery.
Weekly and monthly pricing is available for group and semi-private classes. Please call for more information.