EXOS is a sports performance company founded in 1999. Trusted by athletes, the military, and companies around the world, EXOS designs and delivers wellness and performance game plans to help people achieve higher levels of success. EXOS coaches and trainers will provide athletes of various skill levels, regardless of age, with superior sports training programs designed to boost their performance to a higher level.
The EXOS team at the NewYork-Presbyterian Sports Performance Institute, employs the following concepts to engage athletes and promote behavior change:
- The Four Pillars of Human Performance: Mindset, Fueling, Movement, and Recovery. These pillars represent a holistic methodology that forms the basis of a healthy and satisfying life — boosting well-being, productivity, life enrichment, sleep patterns, and work performance.
- The Performance Ecosystem, a framework that extends beyond the walls of the fitness center in order that the environment, training technology and the sports performance trainers used by the athlete all work together to improve performance.
EXOS has garnered awards for innovation, programming, customer satisfaction, and safety in corporate fitness and has supported league and professional athletes across the globe, such as:
- Germany's soccer team — 2014 World Cup Champions
- 60 medalists at the 2012 London Olympics
- 675 NFL draft picks, including seven #1 overall and 134 first-round picks
- Five Major League Soccer Cup champion teams (2011-2015)
- Argentina Pumas National Rugby Team
Find out what EXOS and the NewYork-Presbyterian Sports Performance Institute can do for you.