Privacy and Online Bill Pay
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy as a visitor to our Online Patient Financial Services Center. We take the issue of privacy very seriously and value the trust you place in us each time you use our services and access this web site.
- Who is collecting the information?
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use the information we collect?
- With whom will the information be shared?
- Additional use of personal information
This Privacy Statement describes the practices and policies we have put into place to safeguard personal information that may be gathered and used as you visit our web site.
The policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, we encourage you to contact us.
We are collecting information on this web site as outlined in this privacy statement.
Automatic Collection of Information:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our web site and tell us how many people visit our site over a period of time. Our Web server automatically collects and records the following information:
- The visitor's IP address.
- Aggregate information on what pages are accessed.
- The name and release number of web browser software used.
- The operating system used.
- Date and time of access.
- The address of the web site that you linked to us (referrer URL).
The information we gather automatically and with your permission during your visit to our web site is used to:
- Monitor, review, measure, and analyze web site utilization.
- Modify and enhance the web site.
- Improve the content and design of our web site.
- Respond to your requests.
- Monitor and improve our customer service efforts.
- Distribute news and other health information requested by web visitors.
- Notify visitors about updates to our web site.
We will not share your personally identifiable information without your permission. We do not rent, sell, exchange or in any way provide personally identifiable information to any third-party organization unless we are authorized to do so.
Requesting No Phone Communication
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive calls from us regarding response to their requests. If you do not wish to receive telephone calls, please let us know.
Registration for Access
In order to restrict access to any sections of this site displaying personal health information, we require each registrant to provide personal information that is only available to the responsible party. This personal information includes the account number obtained from the physical document printed and mailed to the responsible individual.
Security of Communications
We recognize that many people are concerned about the privacy and protection of information as it is transmitted over the Internet. You should keep in mind that the possibility exists for unauthorized individuals to intercept any e-mail message you send over the Internet. In some cases, information can be encrypted (scrambled or encoded) to make it very difficult to read if it is intercepted during communication. Certain technology and practices allow web sites to provide an increased level of security for your personal and health-related information when appropriate.
We use the following practices on our web site to enhance the level of security for communication and the transmission of personal information:
- We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personally identifiable information that you may provide.
- We use a confidential form to allow our customers to ask questions about our services and programs. These are hosted on a secure server to ensure the secure transmission of your information.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at this site.
E-Commerce / Online Payment
Paying for services over the Internet requires you to provide your personal identifying information and credit card information to the web site. Many people have become accustomed to online commerce as a time-saving and useful convenience. There are a number of practices that make providing sensitive credit card information more secure and therefore make you feel more comfortable about doing so.
We accept credit card payments for services performed by our facilities on our web site. We use the following e-commerce practices to insure the security of your personal financial information:
- When processing your credit card payment, we will ask for the card type, account number, expiration date, and your card's billing address.
- All credit card information will be transmitted to us in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
- When a credit card transaction is completed, we will not maintain your credit card number on our web servers.
- We will keep this information in the strictest confidence and will make every effort to maintain the privacy and security of the information at all times.
Links to Other Sites
From time to time, we may identify opportunities to use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our web site and allow you to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.
Web Site Contact Information