Diagnostic Services and Treatments
To Make An Appointment, Call 914-603-5072.
At the NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Digestive Health Center, we provide diagnostic and treatment services in one convenient setting. Our board-certified gastroenterologists perform minimally invasive endoscopies, colonoscopies, pH monitoring and testing for a wide range of digestive conditions using the latest technologies available, such as:
- Colonoscopy* to examine the colon and rectum and part of small intestine
- Esophagastroduodenscopy (EGD)* to examine the lining of the esophagus, stomach, and first part of the small intestine.
- Esophageal pH monitoring to measure reflux of acid from the stomach, including the Bravo Ph Monitoring system*
- High definition endoscopy, Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), Radiofrequency ablation (RFA), and endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) to diagnose and treat Barrett’s esophagus and, Barretts dysplasia and to manage early superficial esophageal cancers.
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) with biopsy, for the diagnosis and staging of esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, pancreatic cancers, biliary cancers and rectal cancers
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) to diagnose and treat problems in the biliary and pancreatic ducts, clear blocked bile ducts of stones, insert stents to open blockages and perform biopsies.
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy* to see inside the sigmoid colon and rectum to detect inflamed tissue, abnormal growths, and ulcers.
- Hemorrhoid treatmentincluding banding and Infrared Coagulation
- Hernia repair with the latest minimally invasive surgical approaches
Minimally Invasive Surgery
NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital’s Digestive Health Center provides advanced laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures to treat diseases of the esophagus, adrenal gland, spleen, colon and gallbladder, including gastrointestinal reflux disease (GERD), paraesophageal hernia repair, and achalasia (a swallowing disorder).
We perform Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS™), a minimally invasive procedure to remove the gallbladder in patients with benign gallbladder conditions. SILS™ is performed through a single incision in the belly button, which results in the potential for no visible scar and a faster recovery.
Medical Weight Management Program
NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital offers a full-spectrum medical weight management program that includes non-surgical modalities for patients who need a targeted weight loss program or who may not be candidates for surgical weight loss procedures. A multidisciplinary team comprised of gastroenterologists, nutritionists, nurses and nurse practitioners provides comprehensive weight management that address each patient’s unique weight loss goals and needs.
The Motility Center
Motility disorders, problems related to the movement of food contents through the GI tract, can be very stressful for patients. At NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital we provide a comprehensive motility program to optimize your motility function and improve quality of life. Our advanced diagnostic and treatment approaches address a full range of motility issues, including esophageal and colorectal disorders as well as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), difficulty swallowing, and altered bowel patterns including constipation, diarrhea and fecal incontinence.