Support the Maternity Center
We’re making a Difference with Your Help
NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital has built a reputation for being at the forefront of innovation — in terms of clinical excellence and patient care. Our team of multidisciplinary, obstetrician/gynecologists, Magnet nurses, certified nurse-midwives and board-certified neonatologists - collaborate to provide comprehensive and compassionate care to you and your baby. Our new Maternity Center, opening in January 2021, raises the bar even further, with a full spectrum of services that you and your baby may need before, during, and after childbirth.
For more information on making gift as well as naming opportunities within the unit, please call 914-734-3754 or email the Office of Development at [email protected].
What your contributions make possible
Contributions from community members are instrumental in the support of the Maternity Center. Your donations help make it possible to construct a highly innovative, state-of-the-art Maternity unit, which will feature:
- All-new private postpartum rooms
- Specialized prenatal care
- State-of-the-art labor and delivery rooms complete with soaking tubs
- Fully-equipped triage suites and operating rooms
- Private ultrasound rooms for on-site prenatal diagnosis and treatment
- Level 2 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for newborns in need of extra support.
- Support areas for visitors in each private postpartum room
- Each room contains temperature control and adjustable lighting
- Moms can choose the music they'd like to hear during the delivery
- Enhanced support services such as educational classes, breastfeeding support groups, and lactation consultants