Why Choose Us
Unparalleled Patient Experience and Personal Attention
Each year, thousands of patients from around the world travel to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital to receive medical care from our world-renowned team of Columbia University and Weill Cornell Medicine doctors. Our multicultural and multilingual Global Services team guides patients through their medical care experience, step by step.
Our Patient Coordinators are available around-the-clock, seven days a week, to assist with medical appointments, accommodations, and travel documentation. Financial Representatives work closely with you to discuss the cost of care.
BECOME A PATIENT
Request More Information
For more information about our patient care, please contact our Global Services office either by phone (+1-212-746-9100) or by email at [email protected] Our Global Services team will then ask you to submit a patient intake form. Once our team has received your information, a Patient Coordinator will be assigned to your case.
OUR APPROACH TO CARE
Comprehensive Services for You and Your Family
We understand how valuable it is to have support while planning for care far from home. Our team helps you and your accompanying loved ones plan a travel itinerary and arrange for the healthcare services you need. We provide customized service and personal attention every step of the way, including:
- Scheduling physician visits and other clinical appointments or tests
- Escorting patients to appointments
- Explaining and interpreting medical information, instructions, and procedures
- Facilitating communication between referring physicians and NewYork-Presbyterian physicians
- Organizing global air ambulance, ground ambulance, or other emergency transport services for critically ill patients
- Making recommendations and arrangements for hotels or furnished apartments, including the Hospital’s onsite facilities
Before a patient is admitted to the hospital at NewYork-Presbyterian, our Financial Representatives assist families in understanding the cost of care. Read more about our dedicated Financial Services team.
Amazing Things are Happening Here
NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Awards & Recognition