The Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center (BPDRC) is an online repository of information related to borderline personality disorder (BPD). Created in the memory of Pamela Tusiani, a young woman who lived with BPD, this center aims to educate those affected by BPD and connect them to treatment and support in their local area.
Affiliated with the Personality Disorders Institute at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Westchester Behavioral Health Center, the BPDRC is overseen by innovators in the research and treatment of personality disorders. This includes
How We Can Help You
A diagnosis of borderline personality disorder can be challenging for patients and their families. Many people affected by the condition have difficulty finding adequate information online as well as a qualified mental health professional. The BPDRC provides information on symptoms associated with BPD, common treatment options, and resources for patients, their families, and professionals. The Center also maintains a database of clinicians, agencies, and facilities located nationwide with experience treating BPD and co-occurring disorders.
Your therapist should be your partner in your road to recovery. The BPDRC maintains a database of psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers across the country who have been determined to be qualified to treat this unique patient population. These clinicians:
- Knowledgeable mental health professionals with experience in BPD and other personality disorders
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment programs
- Residential treatment centers
- Resources to help you understand BPD
- Support services for you and your family
When contacting the BPDRC, please provide the following information when contacting us. All information provided is considered confidential.
- Name: Your name
- Caller relationship: Are you calling for yourself, family, or friend?
- Location: City, state, and ZIP code
- Purpose of call: Are you looking for a psychiatric evaluation or need help locating inpatient, outpatient, or residential care, education, support services, etc.?
- Contact information: Phone and email. If leaving a voice message, please clearly state your phone number twice with area code.
- If you have health insurance and would like to stay in-network, please include the name of your insurance provider.
The BPDRC’s message center is monitored by certified social workers dedicated to helping you determine the next steps for you and connecting you to resources in your area.
Donate to the BPDRC
Your generous donation to the Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center ensures that we can continue to provide this service to those affected by BPD. Any gift you make is appreciated. Donations are tax deductible.
To Give a Donation to the BPDRC
Call us at 888-694-2273 or mail a check to:
Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Westchester Behavioral Health Center
21 Bloomingdale Road
White Plains, NY 10605