New Patient Welcome
We would like to thank you for selecting the Allen Hospital Spine Center. Your health is our primary concern and we look forward to providing you with a full spectrum of services to make your stay as comfortable as possible
Below is a checklist of what to bring on the day of surgery, as well as a list of local transportation and hotels for your convenience.
What To Bring The Day Of Surgery
- Your insurance card(s)
- Photo ID
- Your social security number
- A list of medications that you are currently taking
Please contact Client Services for assistance coordinating transportation to and from The Spine
- All State: 212-333-3333
- Car 24: 212-861-2424
- Dial Seven NYC Car Service: 212-777-7777
- Uber : Uber.com, or you can download the Uber application on your smartphone.
- MTA NYC transit 718-330-1234 - Subways and Buses -Vending machines are located in subway stations.
- Closest subway stop is the 1 train -W 225 St (Henry Rivera Pl) and Broadway (US-9)
- Closest Bus Stops are:
- W 220 ST and Broadway (US-9)- Lines serving this station: Bx20, Bx7, BxM1 (express)
- W 219 St and Broadway (US-9)- Lines serving this station: Bx20,Bx7, M100, BxM1 (express)
- W 218 Street and Broadway (US-9)- Lines serving this station Bx20, and Bx7
For hotel information, please refer to our Short Term and Long Term Accomodations document.
The Spine Hospital
New York, NY 10034