NewYork-Presbyterian Spine Center Experts Discuss Treatment Options for Spine and Neck Disorders
Oct 1, 2011
The Spine Centers at NewYork-Presbyterian are comprised of physicians and surgeons from the NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center Spine Center and the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center Brain and Spine Center. Each Center is comprised of neurosurgeons, neurologists, physiatrists, physical therapists, pain management physicians, and nurse practitioners. Together, these clinicians collaborate to tailor a personalized plan of care for each patient.
The Back in Action video focuses on medical and surgical treatments available for patients with:
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Cervical Herniated Disc & Radiculopathy
- Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Spinal Stenosis, Spondylolisthesis
- Lumbar Degenerative Deformities
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
About the Spine Centers
Learn more about The Spine Centers featured in this webcast.
- The Spine Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- The Brain and Spine Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
About the Physicians
Learn more about the physicians featured in this webcast.
Physicians from The Spine Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center:
Physicians from The Brain and Spine Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center: