Take the West Nile Virus Quiz
Prevention is the best way to deal with West Nile virus. Protecting yourself against mosquito bites makes it less likely that you’ll get this disease It will also protect you against other diseases that mosquitoes can carry.
1. West Nile virus belongs to a group of viruses known as flaviviruses. How are these viruses spread?
2. People aren't the usual host of the mosquitoes that carry the West Nile virus. What is?
3. Which group of people is at higher risk of becoming seriously ill with West Nile virus?
4. Which of these may be a symptom of West Nile virus infection in a healthy person?
5. Which of these is a serious complication of West Nile virus infection?
6. Which of these is a treatment for West Nile virus infection?
7. Which of these are ways to prevent getting infected with West Nile virus?