Take the Toilet Training Quiz
One of the milestones for toddlers is toilet training. As a first-time parent, you may have questions about when to start and how to proceed. Learn more about toilet training by taking this quiz.
1. At what age is a child usually ready to start learning to use the toilet?
2. How long does it take for a child to master the process of using the toilet?
3. Which of these behaviors indicate that your child may be ready to learn to use the toilet?
4. If a toileting accident happens while you are teaching your child, you should:
5. Young children have more trouble staying dry at night than during the day. Nighttime bedwetting affects what percentage of 3-year-olds?
6. What may contribute to nighttime bedwetting?
7. Which is a helpful technique for easing nighttime bedwetting?