What’s True About the Flu?
See how much you know about the flu by taking this quiz.
1. Stomach flu is the worst kind of flu.
2. The CDC recommends that only people 50 and older get the flu vaccine each fall or winter.
3. The flu shot can give you the flu.
4. Medicines can help fight the seasonal flu.
5. If you don't touch an infected person, you won't get the flu.
6. A test can quickly tell your health care provider if you have the flu.
7. If you are 65 or older, you are at higher risk for complications from the flu.
8. Symptoms are worse for the flu than a cold.