What Do You Know About Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is commonly known as impotence. Learn more about erectile dysfunction by taking this quiz. It's based on information from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK).
1. At what age can ED occur?
2. Which causes ED?
3. Which of these medicines can cause ED?
4. Low levels of which hormone can help cause ED?
5. How many cases of ED have a physical cause?
6. Which is the most common treatment for ED?